Client Agreement overview
Working with us
- We aim to respond to each request within 2 working days of receiving it.
- If unable to deal with a request we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Normal office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday. If a request is made out of hours, we reserve the right to levy an additional charge of 50% of the hourly rate.
- We aim to provide a 48-hour turnaround time, unless otherwise agreed.
- We reserve the right to refuse requests or source services that we believe unreasonable or used for immoral or unlawful purpose.
Charges and Payments
- Current rates and packages can be seen on our website.
- Payments must be paid monthly, in advance, before work commences.
- If payments aren’t made within 7 days notice of the invoice day, a late payment charge may be incurred.
- Additional costs, such as travel expenses, ink, stamps etc, will not be incurred without prior permission form the client. These will be billed directly to the client.
- We reserve the right to increase the hourly rate on an annual basis.
- Where providing services on a monthly basis, either party may terminate the contract by providing 30 days’ written notice.
- All outstanding payments must be made immediately upon notice of termination.
Privacy and Data Protection
- As the client, you will ensure that you have all the necessary appropriate consents and notices are in place before any services are undertaken by us which require the use of personal data.
- We have the appropriate measures in place to ensure all personal data is kept confidential and secure and will not transfer any personal data outside of the European economic area without prior consent.
N.B, A full Client Agreement must be read and signed before any work can commence.